Beiträge von baden27

Hey there!
    Just got banned an hour ago, reason being wallhacking.
    I'm really confused here - how did you get to the conclusion that I'm using wallhack?
    I'm using the minimap for quite a lot of navigation. Your fy_iceworld server is really advantageous to do that in because there's literally bots (and a few players at the right times) standing everywhere revealing far the most enemies and plotting them on the minimap. Also, it's a very small map with walls everywhere making it obvious to turn up the volume so you can hear people running around the corners.
    I remember there was (at least) one other player there, wrecking my ass to be honest ^^ he must've been doing the same as he had way better KDA than me.

Or if you had some sort of hack detection program, I really don't know what triggered it. I have a few weapon skins on, but that can't be it, right? I've been playing for the server a few times spread over more than a year, and I haven't messed with any files for several years. So it's weird why it would proc now, isn't it?
    I'm very cooporative to find out why this incident has happened. And if you wish, I can try and remove all unnecessary files in my cs:s folder and see if it would still scan?
    Regards,
    Baden