Beiträge von yonD

Hi, I've been banned in november. I'd recon since some time has passed I'd try to ask for an unban. And it's hard to find good retake server with friendly people. I went up close to 200hrs, three MM ranks, I'm closing in on LVL6 faceit since the ban. I was accused of having VACced accounts and cheating. I had Nino backing me up, but it still wasn't enough. Hope to hear from y'all soon.

btw HNY!

Yes, I did. He took two accounts from my friendslist and said theyre mine. That doesnt make any sens. You just cant take two random accs and say they belong to me. Theyre from different country and I can show faceit games, where weve been in queue together. I played with that guy, but those are NOT my accounts. Do you want me to send you links to those faceit games?

Hi,

I've been perma banned from Mirage Retakes. I've been playing on that server for more than 6 months every other day. The ban description said that I have a VAC ban 6 days ago and I'm smurfing. I'm not smurfing nor do I have a VAC ban. I'm clean and have 200€ inv and 1.1k hrs. Not a lot, but the point is that I'm legit and nothing from the ban description is correct.

yonD :)