Beiträge von Peekachu

You claiming to have said youre hours werde idled when i asked you, which you did not. Thats the first lie.
    Second lie is you didnt buyed your account. First Name seen to this ID is Adi aswell.

Idk if my message got edited properly, it's not showing the change, but basically on my VAC banned accounts I have a total of around 1700 hours on the game, and I wasn't one tapping everyone, I one tapped quite a bit, but that doesn't mean that I'm cheating, just means that I'm possibly better than the people whom got one tapped-considering most people on the server are no higher than DMG in MM- if you were watching then you'd know that I also whiffed a fair amount of shots,

So automatically when youre "global" you onetap every silver player because youre automatically better? x)
    You know the ranks on the Server are corresponding to Time played on our Retake and doesnt represent theyre own Ranks? If yes you really looked every-ones steamprofile deep through to see if theyre lower than DMG? i dont think so.

And you are higher than DMG you think just because your ingame higher than that, its a TeamGame, no one cant really say "Im better because im LEM and you are DMG".
    (You claim to have 1,8 k hours over your VAC banned accounts tho, spread over 5 years + your now real hours counts = 2,6k hours over 5 years. )

Also regarding your "first name seen by SteamID" you know you can clear your Aliases right?

Steamid.uk shows your previous Aliases even if you deleted them on Steam.. Like you can see there also historical friends that you've deleted already..
    https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198859216203

Just so you believe, heres proof, my account:
    https://steamid.uk/profile/76561197999968645

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999968645
    "No previous known aliases"
    It shows my SteamID Persona of 2011 and aswell my First ever Seen Name by SteamID, which is Xantha, which is deleted a long time ago already..

Stop lying and start beeing honest if you really liked it here;)

I did say multiple times that a lot of my hours were idled,

https://stats.gg-elite.net/hls…chathistory&player=144642

I didn't say I idled the hours myself, I bought the account late 2019, and it had around 7k hours

https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198859216203
    FirstName Seen by SteamID Adi

---
    I think you lying around is the best proof rn ;D
    Just tell the truth, dont cheat or atleast dont let then those Accs lay around in your friendlists, then you dont have to buy accounts, boost your stats/hours/achievements and wouldnt look suspicious in the very first second ;)

I asked in ADMIN-Tag. You never responeded unlike youre trying to tell us here:
    https://stats.gg-elite.net/hls…chathistory&player=144642

Well, why should the Website otherwise claim your stats as boosted? If youd played' them correctly like everyone else there wouldnt be this warning, 100%. Cheated in the past maybe, but in the present aswell. You've dont even IDLED your hours, its mathematically impossible to Idle 8k Hours in 9 Months, even in 10 if were generous. 5*30 + 5*31 = 305 Days * 24 Hours = 7320. With 9 the result is around 6500. Its even impossible to get all achievements in CSGO if you havent play before, i think it was 2015? Why you tinker around with that aswell? To look like more legit? No legit & good player ever would make his mind around such things. Just "noobs" and cheaters would go such routes.

Oh and your playstyle, have no demos unfortunately because CSGO trusted mode but,
    https://stats.gg-elite.net/hls…ayerhistory&player=144642
    When i watched you before the ban happened, you basically onetapped everything. With like 800hrs yourself played and assumingly 3 year pause? And even back then youre VAC accounts just have ~800hours x)

Out of the blue it wasnt aswell. I asked you several times, like 5 or 6 times to atleast explain your hours, but you didnt answered once, you could have known that someones watching or atleast watching ;)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/AdiR6/
    1656 Days ago VAC
    adi2.png

https://steamcommunity.com/id/SkullyyTV
    855 Days AGO VAC
    adi1.png

And your linked Account:
    Account created: 11.09.2018,
    Plays CS:GO since: 10.11.2019,
    166 / 167 Achievements,
    CS:GO total hours: 7994

adi4.png

From now back to 10.11.2019 its ~9 months. 5 Months*30 Days + 4Months *31 Days = 274 Days
    274 Days * 24 Hours= 6576 Hours. So you cheated your hours and achievements in the first place.
    Convars shows you never had hidden stats and shows ~500Hours for Matchmaking and Community Server-Activity. You have 230 Matches in FaceIT and no ESEA linked, this would be equal to ~800 hours yourself played.

Convars says you have boosted stats aswell, and those match funnily enough match exactly the stats on our server x)
    https://stats.gg-elite.net/hls…=playerinfo&player=144642
    https://convars.com/csgostats/de/76561198859216203
    adi stats.pngadi hlstats.png

+ your Playstyle on the server.. idk m8

Haben auch ebenfalls Videomaterial wie du cheatest, deine Accs sind nicht der einzige grund
    Und diese "warum sollte ich smurfen" "warum sollte ich cheaten" kannst
    dir sonst wo hin, typische ausrede. Hören wir jeden tag hunderte male.

Abgesehn davon hast du insg 3 Enoscity, und nicht wie du behauptest 2 Accounts:
    steamcommunity.com/id/_enoscity_
    steamcommunity.com/id/enoscity

Der Smurf hier hat nur 1 Game, lass mich raten welches... CSGO? Und
    hatte vor deinen unbanrequest beide tryhard kveins auf der FL, wie
    meinst du wohl hätten wir die denn gefunden?
    steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198992504388

Alle 3 heißen Enoscity.
    ----------
    Letzerer teilt sich mit oben genannten VAC-gebannten tryhardkevins das
    Profilbild und waren VOR deinen Unban-Request auf deiner FL!
    steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199023120152
    Bzw den namen:
    steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199073073504

! I have 2 Steam Accounts because of fcking Rocket League ! - why would I smurf in cs ? and why would I hack on a fcking warm up server?! thats just ridiculous

Von der Pinnwand Lexos:
    "Der einzige Account der mir selbst davon gehört ist der mit /id/enoscity, das muss ich ja auch nicht leugnen. Das ist mein MAIN account für ROCKET LEAGUE. Der Andere ist mein Rocket League Smurf"
    Paar zeilen weiter drunter:
    "Zu den weiteren angeblichen Account von mir: der erste, wie gesagt ist meiner, der zweite ist von einem Freund auf dem ich ab und zu Rocket League spiele, weil ich da halt Grand Champion bin und ihn booste."

merkste eigtl was dulaberst?XD

Oh und der Acc. Auf deiner FL ebenfalls,
    steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260401285
    Hat als Wohnort Fettsack. passt zum Wohnort des andern Enoscity Accs mit selben Profilbild x)

Der dokumentation halber siehe Anhänge, hätte seine FL davor schon screenen sollen

Name Sweaxly
    Steam ID STEAM_1:1:548320491
    Steam Community 76561199056906711
    IP address
    Invoked on 03.08.2020 - 15:28
    Banlength permanent
    Expires on Never
    Reason 340hrs last 2 weeks, new acc aswell + fishy clips
    Banned by Admin ✪Peek-achu -iwnl-
    Banned from • GG-Elite.net » RETAKES MiRAGE • [128Tk|LR...
    Total Bans No previous bans
    Blocked (0) never

- - Sourcebans - -
    - - GooPle Drive - -
    Clips sind teilweise eigtl ganz ok. Die zwei AWP clips sind relativ interessant und der Fakt das der Acc kein Monat alt ist und stunden boosten "muss" X) + ConVar Stats
    Hatte ihn vorgestern bereits mit ADMIN-Tag im Chat nach seinen Main gefragt, mehrmals. Kam nichts zurück.

300 bzw davor waren es 320 Hrs last 2 Weeks only CSGO (22,8 HRs a day)
    s4.png

Plays CSGO since 30.06.2020
    #Account created: 12.05.2020
    s2.png

s.png

ConVar Stats (90 Stunden, 10k Kills auf 71% Headshot)
    s3.png

Name CYKEP
    Steam ID STEAM_1:0:528148563
    Steam Community 76561199016562854
    IP address
    Invoked on 03.08.2020 - 15:40
    Banlength 2 d
    Expires on 05.08.2020 - 15:40
    Reason Hatte schonmal n Strikeban, denn ich ihn dann erlassen hatte weil n Mate von ihm ganz nett dann daherkam, den kriegt er mit drauf dann wohl jetz. Dann kommt er ne woche später direkt wieder daher. Es stehen 4 Leute auf Short am peeken, ich geh grad mitte hoch. Er stirbt und direkt der call "who blocked me? surely peekachu that fuckin retard" schreibt auch immer wieder russisch und interessiert sich für keine warnungen.
    Blocked (2) СУКЕР, СУКЕР

- - Sourcebans - -

lexo kann sich bestimmt an den ersten strike erinnern. Hatte mich dort auch vertippt und der war eh nur 1ne minute Lang. Hatte den daraufhin beantragt zu löschen in der Hoffnung das das gereicht hätte.

"You guys banning everyone who kills you by headshot?" haha xD no not really, but when they seem to have an aimlock behind ;)
    s2.png
    "340 Hrs last 2 weeks"
    500hrs overall CSGO
    literally 0 skins in CSGO, not even trash stickers/graffitis
    Plays CSGO since 30.06.2020
    #Account created: 12.05.2020
    s.png

s4.png

Nice MM Stats tho, 90hrs you played from your ~600hrs.
    70% Headshot on 10k kills XD
    s3.png

If you were on a not boosted acc maybe i wouldnt even had thought of youre may unlegit ;)

@admins google drive kommt noch up muste nur plötzlich afk bzw wenn er eh kein main linken kann hat sich das wohl so oder so gegessen ;D
    Naja mit dem stats auf Convas sowieso ;DD

EDIT: Vorher stand noch 320 Hrs last 2 Weeks nur bei CSGO.
    320 / 14 = 22,8 Hrs pro Tag

Name ุMeyzi
    Steam ID STEAM_1:0:224481971
    Steam Community 76561198409229670
    IP address
    Invoked on 01.08.2020 - 17:42
    Banlength 2 d
    Expires on 03.08.2020 - 17:42
    Reason Weiß nicht mehr was er genau gesagt hatte, hab sein Insults aber schon etwas länger zugehört und immer drauf hingewiesen er solle chillen, als response kam irgendwann "chill" - dann kam direkt "sag das deiner mam die auf mein schoß chillt", ist auch sein zweiter strike - falls er das liest: bald perma also reiß dich endlich mal zusammen
    Blocked (0) never

- - Sourcebans - -

Name Hash Downie
    Steam ID STEAM_1:1:236545215
    Steam Community 76561198433356159
    IP address
    Invoked on 25.07.2020 - 17:15
    Banlength permanent
    Expires on Never
    Reason Had a Custom-AC ban today anyway, had him anway on watch and he played so hard on walls
    Blocked (0) never

- - Sourcebans - -
    - - Google Drive - -

Aha. If youre stats were private, and then they doubled - why theres still a sample-size of 13k deagle kills in 900hr?
    You see the screenshot of zywoo? Theres clearny noted data missing due to private. ConVars got all over you tho ;)

Even if i spelled correctly Lethality 133,52%, it still means you win 133% of your Deagle fights, whilst people like FLusha/Zywoo have 6x the playtime (4k / 6k hrs), the near SAME amount of kills and a third of lethality. If you peek Zywoo and he has a deagle, he will kill you on a rate 50:50, bcuz his lethality was around 50.
    Thats not just "i dont shoot in smokies" XD

And when u say
    "And as for the deagle statistics I have no idea what's your problem there? That just means I don't shoot into smokes with deagles."
    DUDE YOU shot 1/3 of Shots Zywoo EVER used in 4k HRS and made the same kills.
    You shot 1/5 of Shots Flusha EVER shot and made the same kills. Yuu have 3x the Lethality and a 5x better accuracy than a major-entitled pro player.

Those statistics anyway doesnt mean anything, theyre just additional factors that atleast from my side you will never get free.
    "Boosted Stat"s, or in this case 3x better Deagle Stats (Hitate&Lethality) than a pro player.

Short-F0rest Corner peeks you once and hides again, you start your spray, your crosshair moves on a enemy behind the wall @pillar who you couldnt have knewn of, then you transfer to the guy who peeked you before and immedatiely back, whilst every1 behind walls. Then the far back target shows and never goes hiding and your aimbot sticks to that. THis clip is so hilarious x)))) What did you say "bad flick"?

To the second Clip
    Sure it was obvious that hes going to hide and/or fight you and so on surely you were prepared. But you never even stopped running. -You did that whilst full running aswell, shows pretty much how less game-experience you have ;D Fighting 3 people full running spray-transfering.whilst beeing 3x more Godly with a Deagle than Flusha and/or Zywoo. XD The transfers look weird, matching your spraytransfer between two people behind a wall on short.

For me the case is done, no unban from my side.

Oh and last and least, To answer your question from DC;

@✪Peek-achu -iwnl- do you ban anyone that annoys you? - No i just strike toxic people and ban obvious cheater. Theres enough people that you think "annoy" me that reached FaceIT10 and destroy me, but nope. Believe it or not, i can compete with them. And im not "annoyed" by people who are good.

@✪Peek-achu -iwnl- have you ever played csgo - Yes, if i count CS1.6 and my Smurf to obtain Operation Shattered Web Rewards twice for just total 20$ astead buying Stars, i probably have around ~3k HRs in CSGO and 1k in CS1.6. And to answer your question you have with that in mind:

Ive reached FaceIT7 once, but didnt took it to serious and just continued to queue with my standart friends, which brought me down. And i was LEM when i partly active played MM, which i also never took really serious. Also played other shooters, PUBG 2500hrs, etc.

Name ุHr. Ping
    Steam ID STEAM_1:1:549963224
    Steam Community 76561198295777133
    IP address
    Invoked on 22.07.2020 - 16:39
    Banlength permanent
    Expires on Never
    Reason Aimbot & Walls
    Blocked (0) never

- - Sourcebans - -
    - - Google Drive - -

Laut dem VoiceChat nach zu urteilen ist er 10. Ist auch einma seine Stimme in den Clips zu hören, Sein Profil ist...........
    Er spielt total auf Walls, und in dem einen Clip mit der AWP CT schießt er vor ninja hin und nach dem Schuss mit der AWP zieht sein Fadenkreuz auf den hinter der Kiste. Macht auch Sinn mit ner AWP dannach da über zu flicken XD
    Overall sonst auch total fishy, hat alle Stats hidden und Anfrage ob er mit sein Main kommen könnte meinte er das wäre sein Main.

Account created: 22.05.2020

Low Hours Trash account "Main" bei nem jungen Herren..Sein 2monater CSGO im ganzen leben überhaupt - auf FaceIT hat er nur 11Spiele Free nachzuweisen, und nach 10-15 Spielen wirst du eigtl spätestens zu AC geforced, außer man erhält keine Reports.