Unban request

• Unban - Infos
    joyce
    SteamID / communityID
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/ooofulost/
    SourceBans-Eintrag
    Issued 28.11.2020 в 14:37

I have been playing quite some time on this server. I was toxic several times however I never cheated. In addition why the fuck would I cheat on a retake server on specially on my main. Nevertheless I hope someone will look into the case. In addition I played an mm match just after and got absolutely fucked.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You seem to have 1,5k hours, but theyre 1000% boosted. My Stat Site shows you sepnt 1,6k hrs INGAME, not in lobbys, they dont count. So you boosted it with host_timescale.

yes.png

Recorded you aswell, unfortunately my new Drive came today so i lost footage.

sry.png

EDIT: Lost myself some important Data, started recovery as i just quickformatted everything was retrievable easily.

https://drive.google.com/drive…-jJ3XN4aWOq8k?usp=sharing

• Ok saw the clips.

First one has clearly nothing. I don't see what it makes evidence.

Second I do admit looks fishy however for the first I have the info a guy is apps. I even see him when I peek apps. Free kill. I jump out of kitchen because we need to hurry to defuse the bomb. No one kills me so I assume close kitchen clear. I know that all my team came from kitchen. I killed the guy apps. Therefore there is short site car and bench not clear. The guy short shoots with his ak btw . Hold the angle. Get killed by guy close market. If I was walling the guy close market would have been my target.

Third clip has pretty nothing too. This is mirage retakes on GG elite. Terrorists have the timing to push jungle. I miss my spray he misses too. I do a retarded flash that was meant to make him look away if he was holding the angle. I push, my teammate gets killed so I jiggle peek. Terrorist dies so I push jungle. While I push a guy is con shooting my teammate. I trade free kill he wasn't even looking at me.

To address the matter of boosting my hours. LMAO didn't even know I could boost hours with local games ty for info. I can add to that I have 3-4k point of retake on GZS server and 20k on XGC executes mirage only and 19k on XGC executes. I play more retakes than anything else cos retake is funnier and involves more action. I'm am pretty mad that you banned me for literally nothing. As said earlier I pretty much play only retakes with a few faceit games. I also have been playing on this server since lockdown I believe. My stats are pretty shit for a guy walling.

Hope you reconsider your ban and have a good day. Nevertheless of your decision thanks for taking time.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Its about how you play, it looks like Silver1 but you know every1. I have other Clips aswell which i wasnt able to recover, you got called out multiple times. You felt back from a flash short and expected someone to push, which he did, but shifted. etc

"To address the matter of boosting my hours. LMAO didn't even know I could boost hours with local games ty for info."

I literally never saw a StatTool reporting more hours than steam itself and im doing this here since ~1Year+. When you start lying we start to dont care.

Yeah i saw that with XGC,

I also saw you got another Ban for wallhacks here:

https://www.baitedcommunity.co…hText=joyce&Submit=Search

You have 15k points therre aswell ;))

+ https://stats.gg-elite.net/hls…e=chathistory&player=1760

Chathistory is banworthy anyway.

• I don't understand the thing with the stats tool but it's ok. Chat is worthy to get toxic banned indeed. I also want to be clear that I'm not trying to lie to you. However not a problem that you keep me banned I'll find others servers however it's a sham. And the issue with baited is exactly the same than you have with me so I guess I am suspicious. Hope you have a good day and hope GG elite will grow.

• Peekachu

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!