falsely banned.

• Offizieller Beitrag

So I got banned for this clip; https://drive.google.com/file/…HWVxw9Lt/view?usp=sharing. This is clearly just a bad flick and there happened to be a guy behind the pillar. I don't see a reason for one bad flick to be considered aimbotting.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/prepucji/

that clip is lil obv, yo. But i checked the others.. i think u got aimbot on keyXX .. so no unban, sry

• that clip is lil obv, yo. But i checked the others.. i think u got aimbot on keyXX .. so no unban, sry

First of all, the clip is not " a lil obv" at all, you can clearly see I tried flicking to the guy on the right but the flick wasn't good enough. I never even put my crosshair on the guy you think I aimlocked to. What other clips? So because I could aim well on some clips means I have aimbot? Why would I keep coming back to a certain server if I had aimbot? Use logic. Stop banning people that kill you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why would you come back on a certain server if you had cheats? Because you made a name, got some hours, played beside admins. Safe space.

"First of all, the clip is not " a lil obv" at all, you can clearly see I tried flicking to the guy on the right but the flick wasn't good enough. I never even put my crosshair on the guy you think I aimlocked to. " - HAHAH m8. You push out short, the guy in the F0rest Corner peeks you for a second and falls back, and you lock the guy behind pillar (not even the guy who peeked you and the pillar guy never showed to you before) and THEN you swap to the f0rest guy, now behind a wall aswell and then even back again.. Then your aimbot stuck to the far guy behind, who wasnt even fighting you first XDDD Cmon m8. Was a bad flick mhh?XD

Oh and
    https://drive.google.com/file/…RyJ8wkRy/view?usp=sharing

When you start shooting the stair guy and he gets behind cover you immedtialy swap frame perfect, aswell he gets to cover and you end up on a enemy behind the box XD Oh, and that all while FULL SRPINTING! This scheme would match the two guys you locked on short aswell.

Oh and according to your lifetime-stats, you just played 900hr's, and this timer on convars has Community-Server included.So on from your 1600, 700hrs are created as a miracle? Oh and even ConVars calls your Stats - "Boosted". ConVars does this when you for example doubled your Accuracy/Lethality and in the End highered your K/D by huge amounts. DOUBLED! You are right now 0n 0,92 so it was once a time, not long ago tho, where u had much less, and when your Stats already show BOOSTED and your performance is now "Good", i wont know how it was before.. In Matchmaking, against Goldies/MGs you go 0,92 Boosted Stats-
    On GG-E you play against every type of ranks, from 1 to FaceIT10, from Silver to Global we got everyone. And then youre going 1,4 on GG-E aswell.

So your KD rise over short period of time from
    Probably Half KD with Half of Accuracy/Lethality etc - to 0,92 with Goldies/MGs - and on GG-E with FaceIT1-10/Silver-GE to 1,4
    Such performance increase from now of a sudden... MHH XD
    prep2.png

EDIT:
    Hes better than FLUSHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or in other words, basically hes literal better than every esportler, when they play without proper AC XD) See screenshots where i hover over Deagle, or here Stats written:

Prep, Deagle Stats
    Accuracy 22,73%
    Lethality 183%
    Kills 13301
    Shots 43832
    Hours 918

ConVars Link

prep.png
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Flusha Deagle Stats
    Accuracy 23,55%
    Lethality 39,68%
    Kills 19020
    Shots 203528
    Hours 6637

ConVars Link

flusha.png
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Zywoo Deagle Stats
    Accuracy 25,92%
    Lethality 50%
    Kills 16490
    Shots 126644
    Hours 4214

ConVars Link

zywoo.png

Yep he uses nearly 5 time Less the Shots than ProPlayers on Deagles and reached 13k or nearly the same huge amount like Pros with Deagle Kills in 900 hrs compared to 4k/6 - which basically makes it the same sample size - guarantee clean aswell x)!

Falsely banned? I dont think so XD
    No unban from my side aswell.
    Oh you will anyway risk a VAC too playing at us, theres no difference except "Overwatch" just catches you from certain server

• Please just message me on steam or discord, takes too long to reply here.
    My stats probably doubled because my account was private. I have no idea if these websites work with a private profile BUT from the two clips you've sent there is absolutely nothing suspicious happening. It was obvious that the guy running to stairs will get behind cover so any normal person would be prepared to transfer the spray. I aimed at the middle of the box because I obviously didn't know what side he will peek from BUT I had the knowledge that he IS behind the box. the last part is just embarrassing I aimed CT but it was clear that he isn't going to be there.
    And as for the deagle statistics I have no idea what's your problem there? That just means I don't shoot into smokes with deagles.

EDIT:
    You wrote "Lethality 183%" That's not correct, the screenshot says 133,52.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Aha. If youre stats were private, and then they doubled - why theres still a sample-size of 13k deagle kills in 900hr?
    You see the screenshot of zywoo? Theres clearny noted data missing due to private. ConVars got all over you tho ;)

Even if i spelled correctly Lethality 133,52%, it still means you win 133% of your Deagle fights, whilst people like FLusha/Zywoo have 6x the playtime (4k / 6k hrs), the near SAME amount of kills and a third of lethality. If you peek Zywoo and he has a deagle, he will kill you on a rate 50:50, bcuz his lethality was around 50.
    Thats not just "i dont shoot in smokies" XD

And when u say
    "And as for the deagle statistics I have no idea what's your problem there? That just means I don't shoot into smokes with deagles."
    DUDE YOU shot 1/3 of Shots Zywoo EVER used in 4k HRS and made the same kills.
    You shot 1/5 of Shots Flusha EVER shot and made the same kills. Yuu have 3x the Lethality and a 5x better accuracy than a major-entitled pro player.

Those statistics anyway doesnt mean anything, theyre just additional factors that atleast from my side you will never get free.
    "Boosted Stat"s, or in this case 3x better Deagle Stats (Hitate&Lethality) than a pro player.

Short-F0rest Corner peeks you once and hides again, you start your spray, your crosshair moves on a enemy behind the wall @pillar who you couldnt have knewn of, then you transfer to the guy who peeked you before and immedatiely back, whilst every1 behind walls. Then the far back target shows and never goes hiding and your aimbot sticks to that. THis clip is so hilarious x)))) What did you say "bad flick"?

To the second Clip
    Sure it was obvious that hes going to hide and/or fight you and so on surely you were prepared. But you never even stopped running. -You did that whilst full running aswell, shows pretty much how less game-experience you have ;D Fighting 3 people full running spray-transfering.whilst beeing 3x more Godly with a Deagle than Flusha and/or Zywoo. XD The transfers look weird, matching your spraytransfer between two people behind a wall on short.

For me the case is done, no unban from my side.

Oh and last and least, To answer your question from DC;

@✪Peek-achu -iwnl- do you ban anyone that annoys you? - No i just strike toxic people and ban obvious cheater. Theres enough people that you think "annoy" me that reached FaceIT10 and destroy me, but nope. Believe it or not, i can compete with them. And im not "annoyed" by people who are good.

@✪Peek-achu -iwnl- have you ever played csgo - Yes, if i count CS1.6 and my Smurf to obtain Operation Shattered Web Rewards twice for just total 20$ astead buying Stars, i probably have around ~3k HRs in CSGO and 1k in CS1.6. And to answer your question you have with that in mind:

Ive reached FaceIT7 once, but didnt took it to serious and just continued to queue with my standart friends, which brought me down. And i was LEM when i partly active played MM, which i also never took really serious. Also played other shooters, PUBG 2500hrs, etc.

• You're saying I was running which is true for the first guy, I ran because he was close and surprised me (I clearly hoped for a lucky headshot or even if he was low) but when I moved my spray to the second guy I crouched still moving so that I could get behind cover. And those are two clips out of the hundred matches I've played on the server.

And I have 1.6k hours on the game as you previously stated, I don't know where the 700hours went, it's not idle hours, only like 30 hours are probably idle from the majors back in 2016 and 2017.

And for the deagle stat, I can't explain it, I use the deagle and don't shoot at random places, I guess? You can rack up kills from FFA servers and CQB maps. That's my take on the deagle statistic. And as for your accusation for me putting my crosshair on people through walls, that's just dumb, you can look at any player and it happens to them. I really have no idea where you see me aimbotting, I lose a lot of firefights. Look at your own demos, I am sure you've put your crosshair on people through walls before.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!