• Hello!

My name is Åsmund, also known as Tubagutten. For a while ago, i was banned from your servers, due to something infragmenst against your server.
    It was not the meaning to hurt the gameplay in anyway. And i have now a friend, who wants to play on your servers, and me besides with him.
    I admit i had some corrupt files that maybe had some bad coding in it. But i have never been cheated active. I want to request my self unbanned, and i hope the admins will look on it.

I love your games :) When i connect, it stands check Gungame site, and i have now done that. I sincerly hope to be unbanned, now that i have a CLEAN version of steam now.

Got this message when searched on bans: SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation

I wish everyone still a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year !!

PS: Exscuse me for my lack of English, but im not the best on it.

Cheers!

• Offizieller Beitrag

https://bans.gg-elite.net/inde…chText=Tubagutten&Submit=

None

Name Tubagutten
    Steam ID STEAM_0:1:184165
    Steam Community 76561197960634059
    IP address 51.175.20.44
    Invoked on 26.02.2017 - 13:58
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation
    Banned by Admin CONSOLE
    Banned from ★ GunGame - Simpsons Maps Only ★ #1 by [GG-...
    Total Bans No previous bans
    Blocked (23) Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten, Tubagutten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!