RE: Getting banned on server for no reason? I had nothing given as an excuse and was banned form the RPG GG server.

• Hi. I speak english so I'm really sorry for the english post office I really like your servers, particularly i like playing on your gun game / RPG server. I was playing on it today and I got kicked / banned for no particular reason I did can tell. It Seemed thatthere were only bots connected at the time, but If there was a player did banned me then I suspect did it 'may be due to the factthat I came from behind and started beating them. I find this a bit unrealistic to be banned because I'm better than someone ... Please lift my ban on server did as it is the one I did play the most.

• Okay so I now understand what you are talking about.

I did not use a cheat, I have a macro key that I use for the elites only.

Since when is it a bannable offence to bind your trigger to a macro key to be able to press it faster?

All I would need to do is bind the trigger to the mouse wheel and I could do it even faster than I could with the macro key. It is gun game, not competitive map play, so why am I not able to bind my keys for shooting?

I am not using outside program to shoot faster, I am using the in game commands to bind my trigger to a different button.

By the way, thank you for unbanning me. I appreciate the chances thing but I insist that I did not cheat and refuse to accept to be labelled as a hacker or cheater in any way. Surely you can understand why it irks me that now I have you calling me a cheater.

Regards,

tryagain!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!